Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Never compare weight-gain to huge-ass chickens


Three things that are true:

1. I am taller than Betsy. I rarely remember this, but when you take a side-by-side photo to see who has a larger belly, I am reminded that I am taller than Betsy.

2. Boobs will always be a mystery to me. Why do I have them and what the heck is happening to Betsy's?

3. Telling your pregnant wife that the weight she has gained over the past month is more than the size of the large chickens in your freezer, will get you the silent treatment.

I love my pregnant wife. She glows and has become naturally caffeinated.

3 comments:

Maurya said...

Yes!!!!!! Great picture! And I love the change of title to your blog.

Martha said...

Yeah, you guys are lookin' good! And those knockers are huge... :-)

theBrandjords said...

Okay are you two having twins??